Change of Name/Address

 Recordal of Change of Name and/or Address in Vietnam


Required documents

  1. Power of Attorney from the Right's Owner to WINCO;
    pdf file ) ( doc file )
  2. Notarized Declaration on Change of Name and/or Address by the Owner, or certified copy of Official Record on change of Name and/or Address (required at filing);
  3. Original Patent for Invention/Utility Solution/Industrial Design or Certificate of Trademark Registration (required at filing).


Back to top