Trademarks Home > Filling Requirements
1. Full name, address and nationality of the Applicant;
2. Description of the trademark: colours claimed and English translation and/or transliteration into Roman letters if the trademark comprises words not in English;
3 List of goods/services to be covered by the Trademark and class(es) of the respective goods/services according to the International Classification (if known).
1. Fifteen (15) specimens of the Trademark, with a size not larger than 80mm x 80mm and not smaller than 15mm x 15mm (a fax copy is acceptable at the filing date, provided that the original specimens are submitted within 3 months from the filing date);
2. A certified copy of priority document for claiming priority right under the Paris Convention (if any) (priority data are acceptable at filing, provided that the certified copy is submitted within 3 months from the filing date);
3. A signed Power of Attorney from the Applicant (a fax copy is acceptable at filing, provided that the original is submitted within 1 month from the filing date).
• Each trademark application can be applied for only one trademark but can cover one or more classes of goods/services.
• Vietnam applies International Classification of Goods/Services under the Nice Agreement, 9th Edition.