- How many Vietnamese businesses have thought about and started working on reforestation to achieve carbon credits? And when will Vietnam officially open the carbon credit market?
Currently, many countries around the world have committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions to address climate change, and Vietnam is no exception. The Vietnamese government has set an important goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions. On September 20, 2023, during […]
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS IN VIETNAM (M&A)
Despite the negative impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and political conflicts in the Middle East region between Russia and Ukraine on the global economy in general and Vietnam in particular, in Vietnam, the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) market continues to […]
- The sequence and procedures for proposing and approving the investment project proposal in Vietnam.
Approval of the investment project proposal is one of the important decisions for investors to carry out their investment projects. However, in reality, many investors are still unclear about this issue, leading to errors in preparation and failure to […]
- When will Vietnam complete building its own laws regarding carbon credits and the carbon credit market? PART 1
PART 1: The birth of carbon credits in the world 1/ What are carbon credits? Carbon credits, in English, are referred to as ‘carbon credits’. They are licenses or certificates that permit their holders, such as companies, to emit CO2 […]
- When will Vietnam complete building its own laws regarding carbon credits and the carbon credit market? PART 2
Part 2: What future for carbon credits? The consequences of global warming: pollution, natural disasters, floods, abnormal heat waves, global climate change… After only 3 years of COVID-19 from 2019 to 2021, it was thought that the war against climate […]
- What is commercial franchising and how to carry out commercial franchising activities?
Question: Dear lawyer, I have a question in the following issue, I would like to receive a lawyer’s advice! I sincerely thank you! What is commercial franchising and how to carry out commercial franchising activities? Reply to consultant: […]
- What is considered separate property for husbands and wives, and what are the regulations regarding possession, use, and disposition of private property?
Question: Dear lawyer, I have a question in the following issue, I would like to receive a lawyer’s advice! I sincerely thank you! After getting married, aside from the shared assets between the husband and wife, do they also […]
- Notice of processing applications of IP Vietnam when the amended Intellectual Property (IP) Law 2022 comes into force
The amended IP Law 2022 in Vietnam takes effect from January 1, 2023. New decrees and circulars will also be issued to provide detailed guidance on the provisions of the amended IP Law 2022. Therefore, document templates based on provisions […]
- What will happen to the case if the plaintiff, who has been duly summoned for the second time, remains absent?
Question: Dear lawyer, I have a question in the following issue, I would like to receive a lawyer’s advice! I sincerely thank you! In case the plaintiff is duly summoned for the second time but still absent, will the court […]
- What happens to the court fee advance if the court suspends the settlement of the divorce agreement?
Question: Dear lawyer, I have a question regarding the following issue and I would like to receive legal advice. Thank you in advance. If the court decides to suspend the settlement of civil matters regarding the recognition of consent to […]
- What do I need to do to carry out land use rights transactions?
Question: Dear lawyer, I have a question regarding the following issue and would like to receive a lawyer’s advice. I sincerely thank you! My father had a piece of land but passed away without leaving a will. On the land […]
- How to know which cases are not entitled to inheritance
Question: Dear lawyer, I have a question about the following issue, and I would like to receive legal advice. Thank you in advance! Which cases are not entitled to inheritance according to the provisions of the Civil Code 2015? […]
- Acts of unfair competition on industrial property rights in Vietnam
I. Unfair Competition on Industrial Property Rights 1.1 What is Unfair Competition? According to Clause 6, Article 3 of the 2018 Competition Law: Unfair competition is an act of an enterprise that is contrary to the principles of good faith, […]
- Regulations on the Criteria for Evaluating Famous Trademarks According to Vietnam’s Intellectual Property Law
1.What is a well-known trademark? 1.1. What is a trademark? According to the provisions of Clause 16, Article 4 of the Law on Intellectual Property 2005, amended and supplemented in 2009 and 2019, a trademark is a sign used to […]
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES ON TRADEMARK UNDER THE REVISED IP LAW 2022 IN VIETNAM
The revised Law on Intellectual Property 2022 in Vietnam will take effect from January 1, 2023. We would like to introduce some significant changes to the trademark under the IP Law 2022: Sound trademarks According to the revised IP Law […]